Topklasse Discussion Board  
Home Forum Legal/Privacy Media/Picture Gallery Websites and Links Technical

Go Back   Topklasse Discussion Board > THE EXPERIENCE - DRIVING PLEASURE > TALKING TORQUE

TALKING TORQUE Feel free to discuss your Driving Experience in all other models as well!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29th March 2018, 07:28 AM
The Godfather

Default LDV People Carrier

Over the last few months, I have been looking at various Four Wheel Drives, SUVs and vehicles in general. Not necessarily to purchase at this stage, but just to satisfy my curiosities.

I have come across a grey import such as the Nissan Elgrande which has built up a loyal and cultlike following, then there is the Toyota Aeras which is very similar to the Tarago but with a larger 3 litre V6 engine, and then there is the LDV People Carrier. Chinese made, and perhaps little is known of their quality and other factors that may influence someone to either purchase or go against the idea of that. However, I have taken some photos in my own right, but attached is a vehicle presently being advertised on Cars Guide. I must admit that the interior of the car is quite stunning. Please judge for yourself.
https://www.carsguide.com.au/cars-fo...6d77bf7f8#pos1

Regards Styria