Topklasse Discussion Board  
Home Forum Legal/Privacy Media/Picture Gallery Websites and Links Technical

Go Back   Topklasse Discussion Board > THE VENDOR - TOPKLASSE SHOP > TRADING POST/EBAY LISTINGS

TRADING POST/EBAY LISTINGS Share relevant ebay listings and buy/sell your wares and spares - from computers to carburettors!

Old 1st August 2008, 08:06 AM
Aristocrat

Default Mercedes Benz Classic: Magazines

Does anyone have any back issues of Mercedes Benz Classic: Magazines they would like to part with?

I have all the issues going back to 03/2006, so looking for earlier copies,

Kind Regards
Des
Old 1st August 2008, 05:38 PM
The Godfather

Default Re: Mercedes Benz Classic: Magazines

Hi Des, I take it that the magazine is the successor to 'In Aller Welt' ? Unfortunately, I stopped collecting some considerable time ago, but I do have all issues of 'In Aller Welt'dating right back to 1958, as well al the Taxi Magazine and the special Centenary issue as well. I have given consideration to selling all of those, but I am not sure whether you, or anyone else for that matter, would be interested in those magazines.

They're all in first class condition, and are an excellent pictorial library following the fortunes of the Company. There were six issues per annum. Kindest Regards, Styria
Old 1st August 2008, 05:47 PM
Aristocrat

Dear Styria

Unfortunately I don't have a lot of room to store magazines, so have only kept the ones I really want, Mercedes Classic, have given up on Mercedes Enthusiast, just not intesting anymore..

Kind Regards
Des

P.S. how is Germany?
Old 17th August 2008, 03:25 AM
The Godfather

Hi Des, sorry that I have just spotted your reply. Well, Austria really is the home base, and to be honest, the countryside is just absolutely beautiful. When the time comes to post pics., you'll understand what I am talking aout.

I have just finished looking at S-Class' pics of his holiday trip, and you will not get more contrasting pics. of the various locations that he and I have been to. More on that in due course under his post.

As far as the mags are concerned no probs. I understand with what you're referring to as fas as Mercedes Enthusiasts is concerned - great to look at, beautifully presented but it does seem to lack depth. I am still collecting.but not sure how long for Regards Styria