Topklasse Discussion Board  
Home Forum Legal/Privacy Media/Picture Gallery Websites and Links Technical

Go Back   Topklasse Discussion Board > ADVENTURE AND TRAVEL > SNIPPETS, ODDITIES AND TRAVEL

SNIPPETS, ODDITIES AND TRAVEL Share your holiday and travel experiences here - whether it be to another town or to another country, or unusual items of interest.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 17th May 2009, 12:11 AM
Michel's Avatar
Michel Michel is offline
One Of The Boys
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 8,514
Default Michel's Trip

I will be leaving this afternoon on a 30-day trip that will take me to Europe and the Middle-East mainly for work.

I have been promised a tour of the Ferrari factory and the possibility of a few laps around Fiorano.

I will keep you all posted and hope to be able to load some pics as well.

Au revoir....
__________________
Michel

1978 W116 690SEL # 3312
1985 R107 500SL AMG
2000 W208 CLK430 Coupe
2003 W163 ML320
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 17th May 2009, 12:22 AM
oscar's Avatar
oscar oscar is offline
Connoisseur
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Riverina Australia
Posts: 637
Default Re: Michel's Trip

Quote:
I have been promised a tour of the Ferrari factory and the possibility of a few laps around Fiorano.

I will keep you all posted and hope to be able to load some pics as well.
Yes please. Man you go to some cool places.

I'm going to save my pennies then one day you can take a few of us on one of your junkets under the guise of being your employees.
__________________
1973 350SE, my first & fave
1976 280S 4spd manual "POVO the track car"
1975 280S, medium red
1974 280se "canary yellow" now in pieces
1977 280se milan brown wrecking
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 17th May 2009, 08:44 AM
BenzBoy BenzBoy is offline
Noble
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sydney - Centre of Civilisation
Posts: 6,445
Default Re: Michel's Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michel View Post
I will be leaving this afternoon on a 30-day trip that will take me to Europe and the Middle-East mainly for work.

I have been promised a tour of the Ferrari factory and the possibility of a few laps around Fiorano.

I will keep you all posted and hope to be able to load some pics as well.

Au revoir....
Bon voyage M. Michel. I trust you will have a wonderful time.
Regards,
Benz-Boy
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 18th May 2009, 09:33 AM
chrisp's Avatar
chrisp chrisp is offline
Aficionado
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Perth, WA
Posts: 177
Default Re: Michel's Trip

Enjoy, Michel! If you can sneak a spare Daytona out in your hand luggage I'd be much obliged.

Regards,

Chris
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 18th May 2009, 09:28 PM
Styria's Avatar
Styria Styria is offline
The Godfather
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sydney
Posts: 8,072
Default Re: Michel's Trip

I have a bit of an idea as to the various places Michel is going to, and it is an absolutely exciting itinary. Frankfurt, Milan, Modena, Padua, Berlin, Paris, Madrid and sections of the Middle East - qiuite fabulous. He doesn't need me to tell him to have a good time, because I know he will.

I also believe that he is on a promise to provide us with heaps of pics of the various places he plans to visit. I can hardly wait. Regards Styria

Last edited by Styria; 18th May 2009 at 09:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 21st May 2009, 05:29 PM
Michel's Avatar
Michel Michel is offline
One Of The Boys
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 8,514
Default Re: Michel's Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styria View Post
I have a bit of an idea as to the various places Michel is going to, and it is an absolutely exciting itinary. Frankfurt, Milan, Modena, Padua, Berlin, Paris, Madrid and sections of the Middle East - qiuite fabulous. He doesn't need me to tell him to have a good time, because I know he will.

I also believe that he is on a promise to provide us with heaps of pics of the various places he plans to visit. I can hardly wait. Regards Styria
Godfather....

You are almost right..
Except for Paris and Madrid which I'll miss this time, you can add Bologna.

We left Milan on Tuesday and drove (a new Alfa Romeo MITO) to Bologna,

As I type now, I am about to go out of my hotel and onto Autopromotec (trade fair) in Bologna.

Pictures soon
__________________
Michel

1978 W116 690SEL # 3312
1985 R107 500SL AMG
2000 W208 CLK430 Coupe
2003 W163 ML320

Last edited by Michel; 17th February 2014 at 05:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 25th May 2009, 09:07 PM
Styria's Avatar
Styria Styria is offline
The Godfather
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sydney
Posts: 8,072
Default Re: Michel's Trip

Hi Michel, the addition of Paris and Madrid sounded just right - sometimes one can be forgiven for stretching the truth. Hope you're having a great time - give my regards to Austria as you fly over it - the heart and jewel of Europe ! My totally biassed opinion anyway. Mind you, Bavaria , or sections of it near Austria, are just simply superb. Regards SDtyria
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TRIP TO MAITLAND in NSW Styria SNIPPETS, ODDITIES AND TRAVEL 3 19th May 2009 09:10 AM
GPS Trip computer abl567 TALKING TORQUE 9 26th January 2009 02:37 PM
Michel's warehouse Des TALKING TORQUE 11 19th March 2008 10:08 AM


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright Topklasse 2017