Topklasse Discussion Board  
Home Forum Legal/Privacy Media/Picture Gallery Websites and Links Technical

Go Back   Topklasse Discussion Board > THE EXPERIENCE - DRIVING PLEASURE > TALKING TORQUE

TALKING TORQUE Feel free to discuss your Driving Experience in all other models as well!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 29th September 2017, 07:58 PM
sean sherry sean sherry is offline
Aristocrat
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: sydney
Posts: 1,009
Smile The Luck of the Irish

Jaguar are setting up a research Centre in Limerick, Co Clare, Ireland to develop an Electric Car. The attraction was an English speaking Country who are member of the Euro Zone. A low Tax system was no doubt was factored in.
Several hundred specialist Jobs won't go astray either
Irish Eyes are Smiling !!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 30th September 2017, 06:26 AM
c107's Avatar
c107 c107 is offline
Connoisseur
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Sydney
Posts: 745
Default Re: The Luck of the Irish

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean sherry View Post
Jaguar are setting up a research Centre in Limerick, Co Clare, Ireland to develop an Electric Car. The attraction was an English speaking Country who are member of the Euro Zone. A low Tax system was no doubt was factored in.
Several hundred specialist Jobs won't go astray either
Irish Eyes are Smiling !!
I suspect we will see more of this with Brexit!
__________________
Bryce
http://www.classicjalopy.com
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 4th October 2017, 06:19 PM
Styria's Avatar
Styria Styria is offline
The Godfather
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sydney
Posts: 8,047
Default Re: The Luck of the Irish

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean sherry View Post
Jaguar are setting up a research Centre in Limerick, Co Clare, Ireland to develop an Electric Car. The attraction was an English speaking Country who are member of the Euro Zone. A low Tax system was no doubt was factored in.
Several hundred specialist Jobs won't go astray either
Irish Eyes are Smiling !!
...but, will the Irish be able to cope with this task ? If past performance are any guide............ Regards. Styria

BTW, I think that C107 raises a valid point.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 4th October 2017, 06:38 PM
c107's Avatar
c107 c107 is offline
Connoisseur
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Sydney
Posts: 745
Default Re: The Luck of the Irish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styria View Post
...but, will the Irish be able to cope with this task ? If past performance are any guide............ Regards. Styria

BTW, I think that C107 raises a valid point.
Well the northern Irish did manage to get this out:

__________________
Bryce
http://www.classicjalopy.com
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 5th October 2017, 05:52 PM
Styria's Avatar
Styria Styria is offline
The Godfather
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sydney
Posts: 8,047
Default Re: The Luck of the Irish

Yep, they are still re-designing it, and sorting out all the bugs. It's total coincidence, but I have seen an example at the French Concours for two years running. I must say, it is indeed an attractive car. Regards Styria
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 5th October 2017, 10:54 PM
c107's Avatar
c107 c107 is offline
Connoisseur
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Sydney
Posts: 745
Default Re: The Luck of the Irish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styria View Post
Yep, they are still re-designing it, and sorting out all the bugs. It's total coincidence, but I have seen an example at the French Concours for two years running. I must say, it is indeed an attractive car. Regards Styria
Yes that car is owned by a member of the Citroen Club. He also has an AX.

One challenge has has had is the cold start enrichment device which does not like our warm weather. on summer days it gives no enrichment at all.
__________________
Bryce
http://www.classicjalopy.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Luck getting worse 450SE MERCEDES W107 7 3rd July 2009 10:08 AM


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 01:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright Topklasse 2017