Topklasse Discussion Board  
Home Forum Legal/Privacy Media/Picture Gallery Websites and Links Technical

Go Back   Topklasse Discussion Board > THE EXPERIENCE - DRIVING PLEASURE > TALKING TORQUE

TALKING TORQUE Feel free to discuss your Driving Experience in all other models as well!

Old 18th April 2011, 07:49 PM
The Godfather

Default Restoration of a 300 Adenauer

I know it is not part of 107 or 116 folklore, but I felt it justified to feature the restoration of this car in this section of the forum. I felt that it was prudent and of possible benefit to members present and the future to have access to some of the very comprehensive measures that were employed in this restoration. Take the time to read the various subsections. In addition, there are some quite specific details that relate to the reconditioning of various mechanical components in the mechanical components section pertaining to the restoration of this car.

The result of the work is outstanding, although it must be said that they are not missing you - at a price of round about the Euro 430K. mark. Serious money indeed. Please have a look.

http://www.weboldtimer.com/

The information comes with the compliments of Tim in Newcastle. Thanks Tim. Regards Styria

Last edited by Styria; 19th April 2011 at 06:36 AM.
Old 18th April 2011, 07:53 PM
Noble

Default Re: Restoration of a 300 Adenauer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styria View Post
I know it is not part of 107 or 116 folklore, but I felt it justified to feature the restoration of this car in this section of the forum. I felt that it was prudent and of possible benefit to members present and the future to have access to some of the very comprehensive measures that were employed in this restoration. Take the time to read the various subsections. In addition, there are some quite specific details that relate to the reconditioning of various mechanical components in the mechanical comp[onents section pertaining to the restoration of this car.

The result of the work is outstanding, although it must be said that they are not missing you - at a price of round about the Euro 430K. mark. Serious money indeed. Please have a look.

http://www.weboldtimer.com/

The information comes with the compliments of Tim in Newcastle. Thanks Tim. Regards Styria
Styria that is okay hope you and all here on TK enjoy the site!
Old 24th September 2011, 09:28 AM
Aristocrat

Default Re: Restoration of a 300 Adenauer

Dear GODFATHER ,

Thanks for posting , i have been to this site many times -it is in my favorites and personaly think it is by far the ultimate restoration ever .

Plus i like what they wrote about the Adenauer the pride of the german industry .
That is my dream , i am raised around one ( still seen in CAIRO streets ) but the owner died few years back. i think his grand child own it now. well known figure.

REGARDS

TAREK