Topklasse Discussion Board  
Home Forum Legal/Privacy Media/Picture Gallery Websites and Links Technical

Go Back   Topklasse Discussion Board > THE VENDOR - TOPKLASSE SHOP > TRADING POST/EBAY LISTINGS

TRADING POST/EBAY LISTINGS Share relevant ebay listings and buy/sell your wares and spares - from computers to carburettors!

Old 5th October 2017, 03:24 PM
Noble

Default Re: Car of the week

$1.00 buys the car but the plants in the back coast $3999.
Must be a very special type of plant?
Regards,
Brian
Old 5th October 2017, 05:48 PM
The Godfather

Am I allowed to rubbish the car ? Surely, one would have to have the hides of an elephant and a Rhino put together to advertise the car. I would be too ashamed to not only show the car, but to also show the surrounds of the property.

Mind you, there is a dismantling mob in Melbourne somewhere that advertise "6.9 parts from $1.00". I struck the worst of human kind when I telephoned them about a Starter Motor. " Do you have one, what price" ? The reply "to you $300.00" plus $50.00 delivery to Sydney. "Okay, I'll take it, can I pay you now with Paypal" ? "Ah, we've got to take it out first, we'll do it this afternoon and check it out. The boss is out to lunch but we'll get back to you in the avo".

Needless to say, I didn't hear from them - after a couple more reminder calls from me. The boss was always doing something - busy boy. Anyway, it was all bull####, because when I rang about a fortnight later, the price had risen to $1500.00 - that's a second hand starter motor. I told the guy that he was a bulls...artist and to go away and plait his sh.. ! That was well received. So maybe this beautiful car, adorned with its flowers, may well be a bargain after all. Pity the poor sod that buys it. Regards Styria
Old 5th October 2017, 07:47 PM
300sebenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by c107 View Post

The 6.9 has an indoor garden growing on the backseat nice touch!

The 6.9 sure is in a sad state would it really be viable to restore the car has the car been under water perhaps flood damaged?

Last edited by 260ebenz; 5th October 2017 at 07:54 PM.