View Single Post
Old 19th March 2008, 11:13 AM
Des's Avatar
Des Des is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,163
Default Re: WHAT do you call these wheels?

AMG Hammer wheels is the name I call them

They were fitted I believe to the V8 500E W124's and the 190E's

They come in all different sizes, 16-18" all different offsets,
You can get them in correct sizes for older W123's and W116's
Reply With Quote